HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY APP ONTO A FIRESTICK!
**You will need to download an app called VLC for your firestick before following the instructions below**
1) Go into your Amazon's Firestick settings and look for "My Fire TV". Once you are in, select "Developer Options
2) Inside Developer Options you will see 2 selections: "ADB debugging" and "Apps from Unknown Sources". Select both sections to turn them "ON" otherwise the installation process below will NOT work.
3) The easiest way to get this fixed is by downloading our channel from our filelinked account. Download an app called "Downloader" from Amazon's home page and load it up.
4) Make sure java is enabled inside the Downloader settings. You can find the settings to the left once the app is launched and "Enable Java Script".
5) After that is done you will need to type in on Downloader's browser and scroll down just a bit until you see "Download Filelinked".
6) Once it has been downloaded, press the home button on the remote control and navigate to the right to settings > applications > manage installed applications and select "Filelinked". Type in this code "29080575" and hit continue.
7) Once you accept the code, you will be taken to our personal filelinked page where you should see my app called "EDIPTV. Download it by clicking on the arrow to the right.
8) Once it turns into a play button, click it again and it will ask to install. Simply say yes and accept everything otherwise it won't work. Now get out of filelinked and launch the EDIPTV app by going into "Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > EDIPTV and once you open the app, select "PROJECT"
9) Now that you are at the login screen, enter the login information I have provided you with.